ROP 13 Regional Operational Programme for Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship
The objective of the OP is to increase the competitiveness of the region, ensuring in parallel the improvement of the living conditions of its inhabitants through the principles of sustainable development. The priorities set out in the programme are aligned with the EU 2020 Strategy for a smart, sustainable and inclusive growth.
The programme provides for support on 10 thematic objectives, while concentrating resources on
- support to enterprises and innovation (19% on thematic objectives 1 & 3)
- low-carbon economy (12% on thematic objective 4)
- transport infrastructure (9.5 % on thematic objective 7).
- ESF resources, representing 28% of the total EU contribution, focus mostly on the labour market (9% on thematic objective 8) and also support social inclusion and education.
The main expected results are:
- An increase in business R&D expenditure in relation to GDP (from 0,38 % to 0, 47%)
- Increase in the share of production of electricity from renewable sources (from 15,3% to around 19%);
- An increase of energy efficiency savings in public buildings and enterprises;
- An improvement in the region's connectivity by road and rail;
- An increase in the number of unemployed and inactive who found a job after support from the programme, with a participation of about 30,000 jobseekers
- An increase in the number of people who have improved their skills thanks to support by the programme;
- The creation of some 1,296 new places in nurseries and some 1,313 places in kindergartens;
- Support to more than 35,000 people at risk of exclusion.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 982,964,362.00 €
- European Social Fund (ESF): 381,579,231.00 €
Total OP budget: 1,605,345,410.00 €
Total EU contribution: 1,364,543,593.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014PL16M2OP013
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesROP 13 Regional Operational Programme for Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship