ROP 11 Regional Operational Programme for Pomorskie Voivodeship
The objective of this multi-fund ERDF/ESF Operational Programme (OP) is to increase the competitiveness of the region, ensuring in parallel the improvement of living conditions of its inhabitants through the principles of sustainable development.
Funds are concentrated on the key drivers for competitiveness, which is one of the main principles of the reformed Cohesion Policy.
- 50.01% of ERDF will be allocated to the support for innovation, R&D, SME, e-services, as well as improving energy efficiency and use of renewable energy sources;
- 21.8% of EFS will be allocated to promote social inclusion and combat poverty
The expected results of the OP are among others:
- Increase the share of innovative enterprises in the total number of industrial enterprises and the service sector to 13%;
- support 3,700 enterprises;
- create 4,000 new places in crèches and 3,000 new places in kindergartens;
- 45,000 students participating in internships;
- support more than 33,000 unemployed people in their search for a job;
- upgrade 110 km of railway lines and 150 km of roads;
- increase the share of renewable energy in the final energy consumption to 18%;
- cover 36,000 people by flood protection;
- increased percentage of population connected to sewage system to 86%.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 1,340,249,168.00 €
- European Social Fund (ESF): 524,562,530.00 €
Total OP budget: 2,193,896,122.00 €
Total EU contribution: 1,864,811,698.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014PL16M2OP011
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesROP 11 Regional Operational Programme for Pomorskie Voivodeship