ROP 10 Regional Operational Programme for Podlaskie Voivodeship
The objective of this multi-fund ERDF/ESF Operational Programme (OP) is to increase the competitiveness of the region’s economy based on the regional strengths and assets.
The programme concentrates resources on:
- 52,04% of the ERDF allocated to support enterprises, innovation and new technologies (thematic objectives 1-3).
- 27,81% of the ESF allocation will be dedicated to support social inclusion.
The main expected results are among others:
- increase the employment rate to 68,9%
- Reduce the poverty rate to 20,5%
- Increase the use of innovation in SMEs
- Increased labour mobility and entrepreneurship of the citizens
- Improve education aimed at developing key competences for the labour market
- better access to high quality pre-school education for children of 3-4 years of age
- Improved accessibility by road and rail
- Higher share of energy produced from renewable energy sources
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 872,217,214.00 €
- European Social Fund (ESF): 341,378,663.00 €
Total OP budget: 1,424,630,671.00 €
Total EU contribution: 1,213,595,877.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014PL16M2OP010
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesROP 10 Regional Operational Programme for Podlaskie Voivodeship