ROP 9 Regional Operational Programme for Podkarpackie Voivodeship
The objective of this multi-fund ERDF/ESF Operational Programme (OP) is to increase the competitiveness of the Podkarpackie Region, ensuring in parallel the improvement of the living conditions of its inhabitants.
Funds are concentrated on the key drivers for competitiveness, which is one of the main principles of the reformed Cohesion Policy:
- support for innovation, R&D, technological development, SMEs, e-services, as well as improving energy efficiency and use of renewable energy sources constitutes 50 % of the planned allocation from the ERDF;
- promotion of social inclusion and combating poverty constitutes 28% of EFS allocation.
The expected results of the OP are among others:
- increased R&D spending to GDP by more than 30%;
- support to almost 2,000 enterprises;
- 107 km of upgraded railway lines and 273 km of new or upgraded roads;
- increased share of renewable energy in the total energy production from 12.9% to 15%;
- increased percentage of population connected to sewage system from 69.90% to 80%;
- more than 3,500 new places in crèches and 10,000 places funded in kindergartens;
- support to more than 17,500 of unemployed;
- support to more than 16,500 of people at risk of poverty or social exclusion.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 1,519,517,194.00 €
- European Social Fund (ESF): 594,726,566.00 €
Total OP budget: 2,487,345,609.00 €
Total EU contribution: 2,114,243,760.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014PL16M2OP009
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesROP 9 Regional Operational Programme for Podkarpackie Voivodeship