ROP 8 Regional Operational Programme for Opolskie Voivodeship
The Programme aims to increase the competitiveness of the Opolskie region as well as improve the living conditions of its inhabitants through the principles of sustainable development. The priorities set out in the Programme are aligned with the EU 2020 targets for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth.
The programme provides support to the 10 thematic objectives, but concentrates resources mainly on the following main priorities:
- support to enterprises and innovation (18% on Thematic Objectives 1 & 3)
- low-carbon economy (13% on Thematic Objectives 4)
- transport infrastructure (20.5 % on Thematic Objectives 7)
ESF resources, representing 28% of the total EU contribution, focus mostly on labour market (10% on Thematic Objective 8) and social inclusion and education.
- An increase in business R&D expenditure in relation to GDP from 0,16 % to 0, 37%;
- Increase the share of production of electricity from renewable sources from 4% to 7%;
- An increase of energy efficiency savings in public buildings and enterprises;
- Improve connectivity of the region by road and rail;
- Increase the number of unemployed and inactive citizens finding a job after support from the Programme;
- An increase of the number of people improving their skills thanks to the Programme;
- The creation of around 227 new places in nurseries and around 100 places in kindergartens;
- Support to some 44 870 people at risk of social exclusion.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 679,152,913.00 €
- European Social Fund (ESF): 265,814,879.00 €
Total OP budget: 1,111,726,822.00 €
Total EU contribution: 944,967,792.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014PL16M2OP008
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesROP 8 Regional Operational Programme for Opolskie Voivodeship