Interreg V-A - Lithuania-Poland
The cooperation programme seeks to contribute to regional growth and quality of life through closer cross-border cooperation between people and institutions from Lithuania and Poland. The overall objective is to foster smart, sustainable and inclusive growth in the Lithuanian-Polish border area in the period 2014-2020. This aligns the programme with both the Europe 2020-strategy and the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region (EUSBSR).
The programme focuses on the following four priorities:
- Preserving and protecting the environment and promoting resource efficiency;
- Promoting sustainable and quality employment and supporting labour mobility;
- Promoting social inclusion, combating poverty and elimination of all forms of discrimination;
- Enhancing institutional capacity of public servants and other stakeholders and an overall improvement of the efficiency of public administration.
- Annual influx of 1,7 million tourists in the area covered with the programme;
- 11,6 % share of newly established business entities of the total number of registered business entities (up from 11,3 %);
- 1,5 % decrease in registered unemployment rate;
- 2000 participants engaged in projects promoting gender equality, equal opportunities and social inclusion across borders;
- 500 participants in joint trainings and staff exchanges.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 60,153,883.00 €
Total OP budget: 70,769,277.00 €
Total EU contribution: 60,153,883.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014TC16RFCB031
Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Lithuania
Šventaragio g. 2,
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesInterreg V-A - Lithuania-Poland