Interreg V-A - Estonia-Latvia
The Cooperation programme addresses some of the important cross-border challenges which are linked to the implementation of Europe 2020 in the border regions of Southern Estonia and Northern Latvia.
A strong focus of the programme is on environmental measures. The programme will support natural and cultural heritage in order to further develop sustainable tourism in the region, and will support the promotion of more environment-friendly behaviour of the population (energy saving, recycling, more careful use of water).
The cooperation programme will promote entrepreneurship, facilitate the economic exploitation of new ideas and foster the creation of new firms. It will also help SMEs to engage in innovation processes, and will support cross-border labour mobility. It will also help to create a better network of small harbours.
The programme will contribute to the implementation of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region.
The Programme will focus on four main priorities:
- Active and attractive business environment
- A clean and valued living environment
- A better network of harbours
- Integrated labour market
- Preserving and protecting the environment
- Support natural and cultural heritage in order to further develop sustainable tourism
- Promoting more environment-friendly behaviour of the population (energy saving, recycling, conscious use of water)
- Promoting entrepreneurship, facilitate economic exploitation of new ideas
- Helping SME to engage in innovation processes
- Supporting cross-border labour mobility
- Creating a better network of small harbours
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 38,933,803.00 €
Total OP budget: 46,728,715.00 €
Total EU contribution: 38,933,803.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014TC16RFCB050
State Shared Service Centre (Riigi Tugiteenuste Keskus)
372 663 8200
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesInterreg V-A - Estonia-Latvia