ROP PA Trento ERDF
The programme aims at enhancing innovation and technological development to boost SME’s competitiveness in the areas of competitive advantage of the Province in line with its Smart Specialisation Strategy. The programme intends also to further raise energy efficiency standards and promote the use of renewable energies in enterprises and public buildings.
The Programme will focus on three main priorities:
- Enhance and promote research, technological development and innovation (€54.8 million - 50.5% of total resources).
- Promote competitiveness and improve access to credit (€27.7 million - 25.5%).
- Sustain energy efficiency and the use of renewable energies as well as the efficient use of resources (€21.7 million - 20%)
- Stricter cooperation between R&D centres and enterprises (target: 25 additional enterprises cooperating with research institutions)
- Supporting 80 new enterprises
- Creating 180 jobs in supported enterprises
- Reducing CO2 emissions by more than 6,600 tons
- Provincia Autonoma di Trento
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 54,334,047.00 €
Total OP budget: 108,668,094.00 €
Total EU contribution: 54,334,047.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014IT16RFOP018
Provincia Autonoma di Trento - Dipartimento Affari Istituzionali e Legislativi _ Dirigente del Servizio Europa
Via G. Gilli 4, Centro Nord Tre
+39 (0) 461 49 53 22
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesROP PA Trento ERDF