ROP Toscana ERDF
The programme contributes to achieving the Europe 2020 targets for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth by concentrating resources in research and development, innovation, ICT, support to SMEs and energy efficiency. It aims at increasing the economic competiveness of the region, with particular attention to the manufacturing and tourism sectors. Competitiveness of SMEs will be promoted via access to credit and to services pertaining to innovation and internationalisation.
The ERDF programme contains 6 priority axes and aims to:
- Enhance and promote research, technological development and innovation (€253.1 million - 31.9% of total resources).
- Sustain energy efficiency and the use of renewable energies as well as the efficient use of resources (€196.6 million - 24.8%)
- Promote competitiveness and improve access to credit (€152.4 million - 19.2%)
- Improve and extend access to ICT, including the improvement of ICT services (€79.5 million - 10%)
- Urban development (€49.2 million - 6.2%)
- Preserve and promote natural and cultural heritage (€29.7 million - 3.7%).
- More than 7,000 jobs created in supported enterprises
- More than 4,000 enterprises receiving financial support other than grants
- Additional 16,312 enterprises connected via broadband (100 Mbps)
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 389,513,945.00 €
Total OP budget: 779,027,890.00 €
Total EU contribution: 389,513,945.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014IT16RFOP017
Regione Toscana - Direzione Generale della Giunta regionale Settore Autorità di Gestione Por Fesr
Via Luca Giordano 12/13
0039 (0) 55 43 83 614
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesROP Toscana ERDF