ROP Piemonte ERDF
The programme aims to boost economic growth and contribute to achieving the Europe 2020 targets for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth. It should create jobs and boost productivity, particularly in SMEs. EU funding is targeted according to the regional specialization strategy (RIS3) and will concentrate in research and development, innovation and the diversification and competitiveness of SMEs, promoted via access of credit. The improvement of ICT infrastructures and services (health sector) and preserving of major regional cultural sites, aiming to increase the attractiveness of the cultural heritage of the region, will be also supported. Finally, the programme will contribute to increase the energy efficiency in the public buildings of the region.
The Programme will focus on the six main priorities:
- Enhance and promote research, technological development and innovation (€355.2 million – 36.7% of total resources).
- Promote competitiveness and improve access to credit (€212.4 million – 22%).
- Sustain energetic efficiency and the use of renewable energies as well as the efficient use of resources (€ 193.2 million – 20%)
- Improve and extend access to ICT, including the improvement of ICT services (€88.2 million – 9.1%).
- Urban development (€48.2 million – 5%)
- Preserve and promote natural and cultural heritage (€28.8 million – 3.1%).
- Number of firms cooperating with R&D institutions: 1653
- Private investment matching public support in innovation or R&D projects: 277,6 M€
- Population covered by regional e-health services: 40% (0% in 2013)
- Create over 380 exporting SMEs
- Estimated decrease of 18,577 GHG in CO2 equivalents
- Increase of visits to the cultural sites beneficiaries of support: 48,000 new visits/year are expected)
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 482,922,370.00 €
Total OP budget: 965,844,740.00 €
Total EU contribution: 482,922,370.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014IT16RFOP014
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesROP Piemonte ERDF