IPA CBC Hungary - Serbia
The overall objective of the "Interreg - IPA CBC Hungary-Serbia" Operational Programme is to develop the cross-border region through intensified economic cooperation and sustainable use of natural and cultural resources.
The Programme will focus on four main priorities:
- Improving cross-border water management and risk prevention systems;
- Reducing traffic bottlenecks in the cross-border transport network;
- Encouraging cooperation in tourism and cultural heritage preservation;
- Enhancing SMEs’ economic competitiveness through innovation-driven development.
- Harmonized and sustainable water management system will operate in the cross-border region. Water management activities organized in a better way, improved water management systems and the flood prevention function of canals and rivers will provide better quality and safer environment for the inhabitants and create favourable conditions for economic activities, for example in the water and eco- active tourism.
- The development of border crossings will make the daily travel of the commuters to their workplaces on the other side of the border easier. Parallel with better conditions of border crossing, the improvement of public transport services can also improve the cross-border labour mobility.
- Positive changes are expected on the labour market through an increased businesses to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) interactions. This will generate more jobs and employment opportunities.
- Improved support services to ensure sustainability of the development process. Increased use of clean and green technologies as well as technologies that decrease the industrial and chemical pollution and thus lead to improved air quality. Launch of education and training programmes tailored in the context of promoting environment protection and sustainable development.
Total OP budget: 76,616,474.00 €
Total EU contribution: 65,124,000.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014TC16I5CB001
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesIPA CBC Hungary - Serbia