Interreg V-A - Germany/Brandenburg-Poland
The Brandenburg-Lubuskie border area forms the middle part of the German-Polish border. The Operational Programme (OP) aims at creating a better integrated cross-border region by further developing the potential of the cultural and natural heritage of the region. The OP is one of the three cross-border cooperation programmes between Germany and Poland.
It focuses on the following four priorities:
- Increasing the attractiveness of the cross-border area by protection and sustainable use of the natural and cultural heritage;
- Connecting to trans-European networks and sustainable transport;
- Increasing labour mobility and developing border labour market by strengthening linguistic skills and intercultural competences;
- Integration of people and cooperation between institutions.
- An increase in the share of protected area;
- Increased cross-border commuting with reduced travel times;
- Increased offer of cross-border / bilingual education and training and more scholars learning the neighbour language;
- Enhanced institutional cooperation and better understanding leading to a more positive perception of the neighbours.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 100,152,579.00 €
Total OP budget: 117,826,565.00 €
Total EU contribution: 100,152,579.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014TC16RFCB011
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesInterreg V-A - Germany/Brandenburg-Poland