Interreg V-A - Belgium-Germany-The Netherlands (Euregio Meuse-Rhin/Euregio Maas-Rijn/Euregio Maas-Rhein)
The Euregio Meuse-Rhine border area covers the trilateral border between Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands. The programme builds on the previous four "Interreg" programmes and it aims at furthering the integration of the border region.
The programme is structured around the following four priorities:
- Strengthening cross-border cooperation in innovation
- Facilitating the creation of SME start-ups
- Promoting cooperation in education and training
- Furthering regional integration and institutional cooperation.
Some of the expected results
- An increase of the share of innovating SMEs from 67 to 70%
- An increase in the share of start-ups by 5%.
- A reduction in early school leavers and bringing to a halt the increase of people at risk of social exclusion
- Enhanced cross-border labour mobility.
- Limburg (B)
- Luxembourg (B)
- Limburg (Nl)
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 96,000,250.00 €
Total OP budget: 140,434,645.00 €
Total EU contribution: 96,000,250.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014TC16RFCB001
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesInterreg V-A - Belgium-Germany-The Netherlands (Euregio Meuse-Rhin/Euregio Maas-Rijn/Euregio Maas-Rhein)