Interreg V-A - France-Italy (ALCOTRA)
Strategically, the programme "Interreg V-A France-Italy (ALCOTRA)"will promote innovation, a safer environment, the valorisation of natural and cultural resources and social inclusion. At the same time, it will address climate change issues, sustainable mobility and youth employment and education in the cross border area. Actions in these priorities area will be complemented by efforts to foster closer co-operation of administrations contributing to creating an integrated and sustainable development of the border region.
To achieve these strategic objectives, the programme aims at increasing the number of joint innovation projects, developing innovative models for sustainable public buildings, improving territorial planning and the prevention and resilience towards environmental risks, increasing sustainable tourism in the area, improving habitat management, increasing the number of strategic actions towards a sustainable mobility, promoting the attractiveness of mountain and rural areas for families and young people increasing the education and training offer of the cross border area.
The programme will focus on the following four priorities:
- Applied Innovation
- A safer Environment
- Attractiveness of the territory
- Social inclusion and European citizenship
Some of the expected results
- 20 new cross-border cooperation projects and innovation services created
- 95 additional public institutions adopting strategies to tackle climate change
- 226 municipalities involved in projects of preservation and valorisation of the territory
- 65 cross-border action plans for awareness and management of biodiversity
- 400 training and "profezionalizing" teaching path developed at cross-border level
- 21 sustainable mobility strategy implemented.
- in France (Rhone-Alpes Region): Savoie, Haute Savoie, (Provence-Alpes-Cote Azur Region): Alpes de-Haute-Provence, Hautes-Alpes, Alpes-Maritimes.
- in Italy (Piemonte Region): Torino and Cuneo, (Liguria Region): Imperia, Autonomous Region of Valle d'Aosta.
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Valle D'Aosta
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 198,876,285.00 €
Total OP budget: 233,972,102.00 €
Total EU contribution: 198,876,285.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014TC16RFCB034
Région Rhône-Alpes, Direction des Programmes européens
1, Esplanade François Mitterrand
CS 20033 69269 Lyon Cedex 02
Tél. +33 (0)4 26 73 40 00
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesInterreg V-A - France-Italy (ALCOTRA)