Interregional programme Pyrénées 2014-2020
The ERDF interregional operational programme "Massif des Pyrénées" proposes to focus public resources on the implementation of a targeted strategy on the promotion and development of assets of the area for the benefit of local employment and growth. It should contribute to a Pyrenean "qualitative leap" exploring new modes of intervention tailored to the problems faced by the territory.
This programme will concern the following French regions: Aquitaine, Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon.
The programme will focus on two main priorities:
- Develop the economy of the territory by acting on specific business sectors, a lever for employment;
- Improve the knowledge and promotion of the Pyrenean heritage assets, and act to increase the quality and diversity of tourist activities.
- Maintain the number of people in employment in the programme area (i.e 306,805 people)
- 8.5% increase in attendance of key heritage sites
- 16 operations of heritage education ("médiation patrimoniale")
- 56 amenities related to outdoor activities/shelters created or renovated.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 24,872,998.00 €
- TA - Technical Assistance
- TO6 - Environment and resource efficiency
- TO8 - Employment and labour market
Total OP budget: 49,745,996.00 €
Total EU contribution: 24,872,998.00 €
CCI number: 2014FR16RFOP004
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesInterregional programme Pyrénées 2014-2020