Regional programme Poitou Charentes 2014-2020
The ERDF-ESF Programme for the region Poitou-Charentes aims to boost economy and contributes to achieving at regional level the Europe 2020 targets for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth. It should create jobs and boost productivity, particularly in SMEs. In particular, 25% of the ERDF budget is allocated to Research and Innovation, half of which goes to technology transfer and innovation in enterprises in order to catch up the delay of the region in this field.
The Programme will focus on following main priorities:
- Increase research capacities and innovation in enterprises in RIS3 (smart specialisation strategy) sectors
- Strengthen very high speed network deployment and increase the offer and quality of ICTs services for a better attractiveness of the whole territory of the region
- Support SMEs with a view to their growing in size and to better competing on regional, national and internal markets
- Enhance renewable energy production, energy efficiency in housing and tertiary buildings and sustainable multimodal mobility
- Preserve and restore biodiversity and soils and protect endangered species
- Increase the number of entrepreneurs
- Increase the qualifications of unemployed and of people at risk on the labour market
- Increase in the regional rate of investments in R&D and innovation from 0,85% in 2011 to 1% in 2023
- Increase the rate of innovative SMEs from 57% up to 60%
- Increase in the number of enterprises from 10 to 99 employees from 9418 up to 9800.
- Increase the share of renewable energies in the final consumption from 13% to 32%
- Increase the surface of environmentally protected areas from 12.000 ha up to 15.600 ha.
- Increase in the number of professionally accompanied jobseekers and workers (+ 6500)
- Increase the rate of unemployed people having a job after participating in a training programme (54.28%)
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 266,788,669.00 €
- European Social Fund (ESF): 52,193,998.00 €
Total OP budget: 511,224,719.00 €
Total EU contribution: 318,982,667.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014FR16M2OP009
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesRegional programme Poitou Charentes 2014-2020