Regional programme Pays de la Loire 2014-2020
The ERDF-ESF Programme "Pays de la Loire" aims to create a dynamic economy that should place the region among the most developed in Europe and to contribute to achieving the Europe 2020 targets for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth. It should create jobs and boost productivity, particularly in SMEs and in the research and innovation sector - 40% of the ERDF budget. Also, 21% of the ERDF budget is dedicated to integrated actions for sustainable urban development that will be implemented through the new Integrated Territorial Investment tool (9 in total).
The Programme will focus on following main priorities:
- Increase research activities as well as innovation and employment in RIS3 (smart specialisation strategy) sectors
- Foster the creation of SMEs and their competitiveness on regional, national and international markets through collaborative measures with research and innovation centres and reinforce their attractiveness through the improvement of the high speed network and the technologies of communication and information.
- Support the transition to a low-carbon economy in all sectors
- Mitigate climate change through measures against flooding and submersion risks.
- Support the social inclusion by fighting against poverty, including any other form of discrimination
- Invest in education, lifelong learning, vocational training and apprenticeship
- Increase the number of researchers (up to 664), the job creation (up to 1 373) and the research centres (up to 97 735 m1³) connected with activities in the RIS3 sectors
- Support enterprises collaborating with the research and innovation sector (up to 521) in the field of the RIS3
- Increase in the number of households (from 3,80% to 100%) and the innovation communities (up to 5 771) connected to very high speed network.
- Support the creation of new enterprises (from 22 168 to 41 879)
- Intensify the part of renewable energies (from 510 ktep to 1 287 ktep).
- Reduce the emission of greenhouse gases (4 000 Tons of CO2 equivalent) and the global energy consumption in residential and tertiary sector (from 3 700 to 3 000 ktep)
- Increase the share of public transport in day-to-day commuting (from 6,20 % up to 10%) and reduce the use of private vehicle (from 71% up to 65%).
- Increase the number of people benefiting from preventive antiflood measures (72 493) and the surface of protected area (from 20% up to 22%)
- Rehabilitate deprived areas in urban and rural zones (57 745 m²) and regenerate polluted urban sites
- Invest in all levels of education and increase the rate of young people being in tertiary education (from 70,60% up to 74,50%) and in tertiary vocational training (from 21,50% up to 28,20)%.
- Support the scholarship students (from 54% up to 60%) and the students with professional or technological degrees in their first year at tertiary education (from 28% up to 40%)
- Improve the rate of qualifications of job seekers (from 71% up to 75%), the acquisition of qualifications for the apprentices (from 81% up to 83%) and support the training path for disadvantaged groups (from 70,88% up to 75%)
- Increase the participation of older workers and women in lifelong learning programmes (from 982 to 1 474) and the use of the career orientation tools
- Pays de la Loire
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 302,748,728.00 €
- European Social Fund (ESF): 76,711,272.00 €
- TA - Technical Assistance
- TO1 - Research and innovation
- TO10 - Education and training
- TO2 - Information and communication technologies
- TO3 - SMEs competitiveness
- TO4 - Low-carbon economy
- TO5 - Climate change and risk prevention
- TO6 - Environment and resource efficiency
- TO9 - Social inclusion
Total OP budget: 955,770,365.00 €
Total EU contribution: 379,460,000.00 €
CCI number: 2014FR16M2OP008
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesRegional programme Pays de la Loire 2014-2020