Regional programme Limousin 2014-2020
The ERDF-ESF Programme "Limousin" aims to boost economic growth and contribute to achieving the Europe 2020 targets for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth, and to ensure economic, social and territorial cohesion in a region facing a strong population concentration in urban areas. 35% of the overall budget is allocated to research and innovation and competitiveness of small and medium size firms, 17% to improve quality and access to information and communication technologies, 15% to energy efficiency and low carbon economy. Social inclusion, combating poverty and the protection of the environment are also important objectives of the programme. 12% of the budget will be dedicated to upgrade the knowledge, skills and competences of the people.
The Programme will focus on the following priorities:
- To encourage an innovative economy.
- To promote the transition to a carbon-free economy.
- To deploy high-speed broadband and digital uses.
- To increase skills of jobseekers.
- To conserve, protect and develop the cultural and environmental heritage.
- To support physical, economic and social revitalization of disadvantaged communities in urban and rural areas.
- More than 4,000 companies will find support to their innovation projects.
- To allow to more than 650 scientists to work in research facilities
- To increase by 5 MW the production capacity in renewable energy
- More than 1400 households will improve their ranking in energy consumption.
- To decrease over 2.8 million kWh the primary energy consumption in publics buildings
- To increase in more than 26,000 the number of households with access to high speed broadband.
- Improve the skills of more than 7,000 unemployed.
- To improve the state of preservation of more than 1,000 hectares in natural areas.
- To create or rehabilitate over 90,000 square meters in degraded urban areas
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 149,207,633.00 €
- European Social Fund (ESF): 24,746,483.00 €
Total OP budget: 278,209,884.00 €
Total EU contribution: 173,954,116.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014FR16M2OP006
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesRegional programme Limousin 2014-2020