Regional programme Bretagne 2014-2020
The ERDF-ESF Programme for Bretagne aims to boost economic growth and contribute to achieving the Europe 2020 targets for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth while ensuring the economic, social and territorial cohesion in a region facing a strong population concentration in urban areas. 30% of the overall budget is allocated to energy efficiency and low carbon economy, 25% to research and innovation and competitiveness and another 25% to improve quality and access to information and communication technologies. Lastly 16% of the budget will be dedicated to upgrade the knowledge, skills and competences of the workforce.
The Programme will focus on the following priorities:
- Promoting the development of the digital society and the numerical activities.
- Increasing innovation and favouring the economic valorisation of research by developing sectors with high potential through the Research and Innovation Strategy for Smart Specialisation.
- Encouraging competitiveness and growth of SMEs.
- Encouraging sustainable development and low carbon economy (reduction of energy consumption and of greenhouse gases emissions, development of renewable energies, increasing energy efficiency in public infrastructures and housing).
- Developing skills in connection with the regional economy and to improve the quality of professional careers and of training schemes.
- Support more than 570 researchers and more than 2590 SMEs
- About 4780 households will see an improvement in their energy consumption grid.
- Creation of 18 additional multimodal production units of renewable energy.
- Increasing in more than 155000 the number of units connected to new broadband connexion
- To develop new skills for more than 20 000 unemployed people.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 307,307,301.00 €
- European Social Fund (ESF): 62,192,699.00 €
Total OP budget: 943,725,183.00 €
Total EU contribution: 369,500,000.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014FR16M2OP003
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesRegional programme Bretagne 2014-2020