Operational Programme ERDF-ESF Guadeloupe et St Martin Etat 2014-2020
• The strategy developed will contribute to the Europe 2020 objectives. It will aim to improve access to employment for jobseekers and inactive people, and to improve the quality of public service for employment. The Operational Programme will help to identify and improve access to employment opportunities for young people in the region who are NEET or precariously employed (following the national Youth Employment Initiative Operational Programme and in close conjunction with the Region's ERDF-ESF Operational Programme).
• The ESF will support lifelong training and workforce mobility. It will strengthen social dialogue to secure employees' career paths and will help to professionalise SME managers (anticipatory management of skills). It will also encourage the improvement of working conditions for active seniors.
• The programme also supports the fight against educational failure, and equal access to learning.
• The Operational Programme will promote social inclusion by building personalised paths back to work (particularly for long-term jobseekers), by combating illiteracy and strengthening the social economy.
• Under the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), Saint Martin intends to base the revival of its economy on a rationale of sustainable development. The ERDF will support the development and use of ICT, the development of basic infrastructures (water, road traffic), and business creation and competitiveness.
The Operational Programme includes 12 priority axes (excluding the 2 technical assistance axes), 7 of which are devoted to the ESF and 5 to the ERDF. These axes pick up on 9 investment priorities of the ESF and 6 ERDF priorities.
By way of example, the programme will accompany over 20 000 young jobseekers and will combat the early school leaving of 7 500 young people. As well as the 12 000 people in precarious social circumstances, 12 000 jobseekers and inactive people will be supported towards a lasting return onto the job market. In Saint Martin, the programme will help 10 000 households gain access to broadband internet and 14 000 households obtain better waste water treatment.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 66,485,311.00 €
- European Social Fund (ESF): 179,823,419.00 €
Total OP budget: 308,093,695.00 €
Total EU contribution: 246,308,730.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014FR05M2OP001
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesOperational Programme ERDF-ESF Guadeloupe et St Martin Etat 2014-2020