Operational Programme ERDF-ESF ile-de-France et Seine 2014-2020
Investments in Ile-de-France will address education, training, social inclusion of marginalized communities, support for most fragile regions and SMEs, as well as environmental issues
With this program, the region of Ile-de-France will receive a total of € 482.5 million, of which 294.2 million from the ESF and 2.9 million under the Youth Employment Initiative and 185 4 million from the ERDF.
The program aims to address four issues: the harmonious and united development of territories with targeting of vulnerable urban areas, the social and professional integration, particularly of young people and those furthest from the labor market, strengthening of the competitive position of the region, and responses adapted to the environmental challenges.
The ESF allocation will be distributed among the following four components (excluding technical assistance):
- € 55.6 million will target the set-up or taking over of professional activities, notably by job seekers, youth from priority neighborhoods and women;
- € 11.3 million are foreseen for the social inclusion of marginalized people of Roma origin residing in camps and for the fight against all forms of discrimination;
- € 213.4 million will support the fight against early school leaving and improving training for job seekers;
- Investments of 5.76 million euros (half from the YEI and half from the ESF) aim to ensure tracking and providing personalized support to low-skilled NEET youth in Seine-Saint-Denis to lead them towards training, apprenticeship, internship or a job.
The ERDF will be spread over six axes (excluding technical assistance) with the following themes:
- € 15.16 million to promote social inclusion and fight against poverty and all forms of discrimination;
- € 5 million to preserve and protect the environment and encourage the efficient use of resources;
- € 82.85 million to strengthen research, technological development and innovation as well as factors of competitiveness of small and medium enterprises;
- € 23.29 million to improve access to information technologies and communication, use and quality;
- € 44.1 million to support the transition to an economy with low carbon emissions;
- € 8.69 million to reduce the vulnerabilities of the inter-regional watershed of the Seine by weather influences and to preserve the biodiversity of the river.
The program sets specific goals in achieving the investments supported by the structural funds.
With ESF support, more than 25,000 persons are expected to access employment and 13,000 to get a qualification through training actions financed by the programme; more than 70,000 people are expected to attend education or training following actions against school dropouts, including the schooling of 1,300 Roma children.
With the help of the ERDF, by 2023, more than 5,700 households are expected to benefit from improved energy performance of their home; the risk of exposure to flooding is expected to decline for more than one million people; the program should support innovative projects of more than 300 businesses and create more than 470 ICT services and applications.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 229,386,501.00 €
- European Social Fund (ESF): 214,799,150.00 €
Total OP budget: 958,525,696.00 €
Total EU contribution: 452,302,431.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014FR05M0OP001
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesOperational Programme ERDF-ESF ile-de-France et Seine 2014-2020