IPA CBC Romania - Serbia
The main potentials of action in the area of the Interreg-IPA CBC Romania-Serbia can be identified in the fields of Inclusive growth, environment protection, SMART innovation, accessibility and renewable energy. Addressing these potentials and based on the lessons learned from the current programme, four priority axes have been established.
The Programme will focus on the following priorities:
- "Employment promotion and basic services strengthening for an inclusive growth" which is addressing attractive employment opportunities, provision of health and social services and inclusive society.
- "Environmental protection and risk management" that will focus on protection of the environment and the elimination and mitigation of existing environmental hotspots and hazards and the adaptation for new risks.
- "Sustainable mobility and accessibility" aiming efficient and environmental friendly mobility and transport infrastructure as well as public utility infrastructure.
- "Attractiveness for sustainable tourism" focusing on the natural and cultural potential of the area.
- Creation of innovative services assisting job seekers
- Increased access to improved basic services in health care and education
- Access to various opportunities for cultural and social activities in joint initiatives across the border
- Improved capacity for emergency interventions and management in case of natural disasters and environmental accidents
- Potential for cross-border interoperability for environmental protection and emergency interventions, based on shared procedures and technologies
- Access to improved local transport infrastructures, faster connections to main corridors, efficient border crossing services, transport services using innovative technologies
- Creation of new “touristic products” as a result of programme actions in the field of promotion and information on integrated touristic networks in the programme area
- Increased visits by tourists in the cross border area, for all types of touristic activities
- Macroregiunea patru
- Sud-Vest Oltenia
Total OP budget: 88,125,003.00 €
Total EU contribution: 74,906,248.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014TC16I5CB002
Managing Authority for Romania-Republic of Serbia IPA Cross-border Cooperation Programme - Ministry of Regional development, Public Administration and European Funds
Bd. Libertăţii, nr. 16, Latura Nord,
Sector 5, București, 050706
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesIPA CBC Romania - Serbia