Interreg V-A - Germany/Saxony-Czech Republic
The Cooperation programme addresses some of the important cross-border challenges which are linked to the implementation of Europe 2020 in the German-Czech border region.
The Programme will focus on four main priorities:
- Promoting climate change adaptation
- Preserving and protecting the environment and promoting resource efficiency
- Investing in education, training and vocational training for skills and lifelong learning
- Enhancing institutional capacity of public authorities and and stakeholders and efficient public administration, cooperation between citizens and institutions
- Improved coordination in risk prevention and risk management, improved protection of citizens and enterprises, faster reaction in case of disasters.
- Better water quality of cross-border water bodies (water courses, ground and surface water), better developed and more attractive destinations for sustainable tourism, more visitors to the region.
- More cross-border education and training schemes for all ages (pre-school, primary and secondary schools, vocational training, lifelong learning actions for adults), including language and inter-cultural training, better employability of young people.
- Closer cooperation in sectors such as spatial planning, regional development, public transport, police. Small civil society cooperation projects developing better intercultural understanding can also receive funding under this priority.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 157,967,067.00 €
- TA - Technical Assistance
- TO10 - Education and training
- TO11 - Better public administration
- TO5 - Climate change and risk prevention
- TO6 - Environment and resource efficiency
Total OP budget: 189,274,570.00 €
Total EU contribution: 157,967,067.00 €
CCI number: 2014TC16RFCB017
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesInterreg V-A - Germany/Saxony-Czech Republic