OP Prague – Growth Pole
The Programme aims to boost economic growth in the region of Prague and contribute to achieving the Europe 2020 targets for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth. EU funding will be targeted on strenghtening research, technological development and innovation, on sustainable urban mobility and energy savings in public buildings, and on promoting social inclusion and better quality of education.
The Programme will focus on four main priorities:
- Strengthening research, technological development and innovation
- Sustainable mobility and energy savings
- Promoting social inclusion and combating poverty
- Education and learning and the promoting employment
- 5 % higher business investments in public R&D institutions
- 300 SMEs will be supported
- 1,500 new places in Park and Ride parkings enhancing the attractiveness of public transport
- Support to 112 facilities providing social services and 30 entreprises providing community-based activities.
- 13 % increase of share of 3 years old children in pre-school facilities
- Increasing the provision and quality of childcare and education facilities in the city: more than 3,000 newly created jobs in childcare and educational facilities will be provided.
- Almost 33,000 of people will be supported under the OP from ESF
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 153,611,659.00 €
- European Social Fund (ESF): 47,978,445.00 €
Total OP budget: 403,180,208.00 €
Total EU contribution: 201,590,104.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014CZ16M2OP001
Odbor fondů EU - Magistrát hlavního města Prahy
111 21 Praha 1
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesOP Prague – Growth Pole