OP Digital Poland
The priorities and indicators set for the programme "Digital Poland" are aligned with the EU 2020 Strategy, and in particular with the Digital Agenda for Europe. The programme concentrates on the deployment of fast broadband (47% of financial allocation) and the development of e-services for public administration (44% of financial allocation). It also supports initiatives to improve citizens' digital competences to help them benefit more from public and commercial e-services.
The Operational Programme "Digital Poland 2014-2020" is one of the few mono-thematic ESIF programmes, bringing the concentration of public intervention to a new level. It has three main funding priorities:
- eliminating disparities in access to fast broadband;
- improving the quality of and further expanding the digitalisation of public services;
- improving the digital competences of Polish society.
Each funding priority will be pursued through a dedicated priority axis of the Operational Programme.
With regard to fast broadband, the intervention of the programme focuses on areas of market failure and areas with a significantly hindered access to NGA networks. The bulk of investments will deliver broadband with speeds of at least 30 Mbps. The intervention is designed to complement and build upon the backbone and middle-mile network infrastructure supported via the Structural Funds in 2007-2013.
Concerning the digitalisation of public services, the investments will concentrate on four selected aspects of public e-services. These are: horizontal "functions" of e-services (e.g. improvement of data quality), eleven thematic sectors (e.g. labour market), digitalisation of back-office administrative processes and improvement of access to and use of public sector information.
As regards the improvement of digital competences, the programme will provide support to the development of the low- and medium-level skills of the most digitally excluded, focusing on the ability to use public and commercial e-services, tackling also the issue of the low-uptake of e-government services. In addition, the programme will support high-level competences of the most talented students and programmers with a view to delivering innovative and ground-breaking solutions to modern societal challenges.
- All Polish households having access to high-speed broadband connection;
- Increased use of internet in contacts with public administration by citizens and enterprises: 50% of people and over 90% of companies using internet in contacts with public administration;
- More robust public e-services;
- Better access to public service information;
- Increase of the share of regular internet users to more than 80%;
- Sharp reduction in the number of people who have never used the internet;
- Increased level of digital competences.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 2,172,494,670.00 €
Total OP budget: 2,566,836,160.00 €
Total EU contribution: 2,172,494,670.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014PL16RFOP002
OFFENE DATEN – ESI-Fonds
Ergebnisse und FinanzierungenOP Digital Poland