National Operational Programme on Research and Innovation
The programme covers EU funding to the less developed and transition regions of Italy under the "Investment for growth and jobs goal".
The programme aims will focus on: (1) investing in education, training and vocational training for skills and lifelong learning by developing education and training infrastructure and (2) strengthening research, technological development and innovation.
The main areas for investment to be supported under the programme include:
- promoting business investment in research and innovation (74% of the total resources)
- investing in education, training and vocational training for skills and lifelong learning by developing education and training infrastructure (22%)
- technical assistance to support the implementation of the programme (4%).
Overall, the national programme will contribute to:
- an increase % of enterprises cooperating with research institutions, from 33% to 34% in the less developed regions and from 37% to 38% in transition regions
- around 330 million of EUR of private investment matching public support in R&I projects.
- additional 3,164 researchers working in improved research infrastructures
- 885 new jobs in supported enterprises will be created
- around 117,000m2 of research infrastructures will be modernized/restructured or created ex-novo.
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 679,191,064.00 €
- European Social Fund (ESF): 247,058,936.00 €
Total OP budget: 1,189,687,502.00 €
Total EU contribution: 926,250,000.00 €View the data
CCI number: 2014IT16M2OP005
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesNational Operational Programme on Research and Innovation