Model application forms
Please note that these documents apply to the 2019 Call for Proposals.
Samples of the electronic application form are available for consultation to assist with preparations for applications.
KA1 - Learning Mobility of Individuals
- Accreditation of Higher Education Mobility Consortia (KA108) (apply via eForms)
- School Education Staff Mobility (KA101) (apply via eForms)
- VET Learner and Staff Mobility (KA102) (apply via eForms)
- VET Learner and Staff Mobility with VET Mobility Charter (KA116) (apply via eForms)
- VET Mobility Charter (KA109)
- Adult Education Staff Mobility (KA104) (apply via eForms)
- Youth Mobility (KA105) (apply via eForms)
- Higher Education Student and Staff Mobility (KA103) (apply via eForms)
- Higher Education Student and Staff Mobility between Programme and Partner Countries (KA107) (apply via eForms)
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees
- Large Scale European Voluntary Service Events
KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
- Strategic Partnerships for School Education (KA201) (apply via eForms)
- School Exchange Partnerships (KA229) (apply via eForms)
- Strategic Partnerships for Vocational Education/Training (KA202) (apply via eForms)
- Strategic Partnerships for Higher Education (KA203) (apply via eForms)
- Strategic Partnerships for Adult Learning (KA204) (apply via eForms)
- Strategic Partnerships for Youth (KA205) (apply via eForms)
- Knowledge Alliances
- Sector Skills Alliances
- Capacity building in the field of education and training
- Capacity building in the field of youth
KA3 – Support for Policy Reform
- Youth Dialogue Projects (KA347) (apply via eForms)
- Civil society cooperation for education and training
- Civil society cooperation for youth
Jean Monnet Actions:
The following standard templates must be attached to applications forms, in accordance with the requirements set in the Programme Guide for each action.
Key Action 1: Template for the timetable of activities (youth exchanges/youth workers mobility) that must be attached to the application form for the Youth Mobility (KA105).
Key Action 3: Template for the timetable of activities that must be attached to the application form for Youth Dialogue Projects (KA347).
Mandates: If applicable, partner organisations and consortium members must sign mandates by which the coordinator is authorised to act on their behalf during the implementation of the project. Mandates must be attached to the application form. Mandates can be downloaded in application form. A template of the mandate is available.
Other supporting documents
For grant support to travel costs in the Erasmus+ Programme, travel distances must be calculated using the distance calculator.
If you are applying for Higher education student and staff mobility between Programme and Partner Countries, please check the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility - Handbook for Higher Education Institutions. This handbook aims to support both Programme and Partner Country higher education institutions in the implementation of their International Credit Mobility project, from application to final report. It provides information on the key documents, rules and guidelines of which interested organisations need to be aware.
All organisations taking part in a project must be registered in the Unique Registration Facility (URF). Organisations should register in URF through the Participant Portal. To sign up to the portal, users will have to open an account with EU Login. More information on using the portal is available from the Portal's frequently asked questions, as well as the User Guide.
Please check the guidelines for completing the web forms and guidelines explaining the web application process for more information.