What is it?
Organisations and institutions seeking funding in the framework of this call must comply with the conditions for participation and funding expressed in this Guide.
The document provides information on:
- the priorities of the programme,
- the actions supported,
- the funding available for different actions,
- detailed information on participation.
Which language versions are available?
The Programme Guide is currently available in the following languages:
An online version is also available in English, French German Italian and Spanish (other language versions will be made available in 2017).
How to apply?
Organisations are invited to submit applications on-line to the National Agency in the relevant country or to the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency.
The 2017 on-line application forms and related documents are currently being prepared and will be available on the websites of either the National Agencies or the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency, depending on the actions concerned.
Individuals seeking to apply should contact their organisation, institution, or educational establishment.
What are the main changes?
The main changes introduced in 2017 include:
- The introduction of the concept of “European priorities in the national context” under KA2 Strategic Partnership. For more information on this, please visit the website of each relevant national Agency.
- The funding rules for some decentralized actions have been fine-tuned,
- The action "Sector Skills Alliances" is no longer covered by this General Call and Programme Guide and will be dealt with separately through a Specific Call for Proposals announced by the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency.
As in 2016, the 2017 Programme Guide places a special focus on encouraging projects supporting social inclusion (notably of refugees and migrants), as well as preventing radicalisation.
Where to find out more?
Organisations seeking further information on the process can contact their National Agency, National Office or the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency in Brussels.
Where to find previous versions of the guide?
Version 1 of the 2017 Programme Guide:
The previous versions of the 2016 Programme Guide include: