Erasmus+ Regional Contact Seminar for Asia
- The overall framework for higher education cooperation with Asia (Brian Toll)
- Erasmus+: a tool to implement our cooperation with Asia (Adrian Veale)
- Erasmus+ international credit mobility: introduction (Adrian Veale)
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees: introduction (Adrian Veale)
- Jean Monnet activities (Brian Toll)
- How to make a good proposal: theory and practice (Brian Toll)
- Erasmus+ Capacity-Building in higher education (Patricia Moreau)
- Presentations by projects
- Erasmus+ international credit mobility: getting involved (Adrian Veale)
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees: getting involved (Adrian Veale)
- Marie Skłodowska Curie actions (Brian Toll)
The invitation-only meeting, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, invited 70 representatives from universities, higher education administrations such as Education Ministry departments and higher education associations at national and regional level.
The event focused primarily on countries from South and South-East Asia, particularly on less-developed countries – where Erasmus+ is keen to see more proposals.
The participants comprise both potential applicants and also key stakeholders from the HE sector who can spread the word about Erasmus+ opportunities.
The regional meeting was followed up by two cluster meetings with Vietnamese partners in ongoing Erasmus+ projects for (a) student and staff mobility and (b) Europe-Asia university collaborative projects (capacity-building).