Erasmus+ National Agencies Event
Twice a year, Directorate General for Education and Culture invites Erasmus+ National Agencies staff and directors for a meeting in Brussels. The event lasts for several days (5 days) and is organised with 6 different parallel field-specific sessions:
- Higher Education
- Higher Education international
- School Education
- Vocational and Training Education
- Adult Education
- Transversal sessions
- Coffee corners
- Plenary session for directors.
The objective of these meetings is to provide to the National Agencies information on the Erasmus+ programme implementation and management (state of play, results, challenges, future developments) and to give to National Agencies the opportunity to discuss some issues, to share best practices and to network.
The event is not open to the public.
Information and Registration
Information for participants can only be accessed with an EU Login (ECAS) profile, following the steps below:
- Access to URL https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/ecas,
- Provide your EU login credentials,
- Then, The system will redirect to the Erasmus+ website. Please note that this might take some time.
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to see the entry "NA-Event" in the main top menu. By clicking on it you will access the NA-Event page where you will find all the relevant information:
Please note that if you are already logged in and try to access the ECAS login page, you will receive an error, but should still be able to access the NA-EVENT link in the menu.
Twice a year, Directorate General for Education and Culture invites Erasmus+ National Agencies staff and directors for a meeting in Brussels.