ECHE: Make it work for you!
How can your Higher Education Institution improve its performance?
The Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) self-assessment is here!
Through the Erasmus+ programme, higher education institutions like yours run European and international cooperation projects. Guidelines for the quality and integrity of these projects are outlined in the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE).
The self-assessment helps you to find out how well your institution is implementing the principles of the ECHE and which areas could be strengthened. It generates tailor-made reports with a visual overview of your institution’s performance, plus specific suggestions on how to further improve the implementation of the ECHE.
Get a comprehensive overview of your institution’s performance for free. All you have to do is complete the assessment to identify your key areas for improvement.
Be able to evaluate progress over time and compare implementation of the Charter with other institutions.
Your results will be displayed alongside relevant good practice examples. You can share your results with colleagues or invite them to take the selfassessment to generate a holistic report and start a dialogue.
Develop a better institutional strategy and bring about positive change in your institution! Participating in Erasmus+ makes your institution more attractive to students and staff and promotes modernisation of teaching and learning methodologies and more!
Reinforce your institution’s commitment to the ECHE principles, which contribute to successful cooperation with others and achieving greater impact together
The results are confidential and will only be visible to you. Neither the European Commission nor the Erasmus+ National Agencies will have access to your results, unless you decide to share them.
Who is this ECHE self-assessment for?
Two online assessments have been specially designed for:
- Rectors and vice rectors/chancellors to know how well your institution implements the expectations of the Charter. This assessment only takes about 10 minutes to complete.
- International relations officers and Erasmus+ coordinators to get an in-depth view of your institution’s performance in managing Erasmus+ activities. This assessment takes about 40 minutes to complete.
Start the ECHE self-assessment process now!
The ECHE self-assessment is available for you to use and re-use annually, or whenever you need it to evaluate implementation of the Charter. Click on the button below to start the self-assessment process.
Please note that for security reasons you must have an EU Login account with a mobile phone linked to it to start the assessment.
- If you do not have an EU Login account, you can easily get one by clicking on the Start self-assessment'and then selecting Create account on the EU login page.
- If you have an EU Login account, but have not linked your mobile phone to it, please Sign-in to your EU Login account
- Go to My Account
- Select Manage my mobile devices
- Choose Add a mobile device, input your mobile number and assign a PIN number for this phone.