The EU works with National Agencies to bring the Erasmus+ programme as close as possible to the participants.
The National Agencies are based in Programme Countries and their role involves
- providing information on Erasmus+
- selecting projects to be funded
- monitoring and evaluating Erasmus+
- supporting applicants and participants
- working with other National Agencies and the EU
- promoting Erasmus+
- sharing success stories and best practices
The list of National Agencies can be found below, whereas the list of Programme countries can be found in the How can take part? section. Partner countries may alternately have a National Erasmus+ Office.