To bring Erasmus+ as close as possible to the participants and make sure it works well across different countries, the EU works with National Agencies to manage the programme.
The National Agencies are based in Programme Countries and their role involves:
- providing information on Erasmus+
- selecting projects to be funded
- monitoring and evaluating Erasmus+
- supporting applicants and participants
- working with other National Agencies and the EU
- promoting Erasmus+
- sharing success stories and best practices
The list of National Agencies can be found below, whereas the list of Programme countries can be found in the About section. Countries not in the list of Programme countries may alternately have a National Erasmus+ Office.
If the information below is incorrect or missing please send an email to EAC-NA-COORDINATION.