Changes in registration for organisations
From 22 October 2019, organisations participating or wishing to participate in the Erasmus+ or European Solidarity Corps actions managed by a National Agency have to manage their organisation's information through a new organisation registration system.
This new system, accessible through the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps platform, makes it easier for most organisations to register and to participate with less information requested.
- If your organisation has already participated in any Erasmus+ or European Solidarity Corps actions managed by a National Agency and you already have a PIC, then you do not have to register again.
- If you wish to participate for the first time in an Erasmus+ or European Solidarity Corps action managed by a National Agency, then you can register your organisation directly in the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps platform.
- If your organisation will continue to participate in actions managed by the Education, Audio-visual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) or if it you are a new organisation wishing to participate in such actions, under the Erasmus+ or European Solidarity Corps programmes, then you will need a PIC and will have to manage your information in the Funding and Tenders Portal.
Each registration system has their own distinct and unique identifier:
- The existing 9-digit PIC (Participant Identification Code) used in the SEDIA Participant Register through the Funding and Tenders Portal to identify organisations in projects managed by EACEA (e.g. PIC: 987654321).
- The new "Organisation ID" used in the Organisation Registration system available through the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps platform to identify organisations in projects managed by a National Agency in your country (e.g. Organisation ID: E12345678).
For organisations that have already participated in any Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps actions managed by a National Agency, we have already assigned an Organisation ID automatically. To find an Organisation ID, please use the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps platform. We recommend searching for an existing PIC in the Advanced Search.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR ORGANISATION'S INFORMATION IN THE NEW SYSTEM
You can use the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps platform to search for organisations and manage your own organisation’s information. This platform replaces the previous "Education, Audio-Visual, Culture, Citizenship and Volunteering Participant Portal" for actions managed by National Agencies.
If you are an authorised user representing your organisation, you can access and manage your organisations’ information by selecting My Organisations. Please make sure to login with your existing EU Login credentials once instructed by the system to do so.
You can now choose one of your available organisations, manage their information and, if needed, edit them as well as manage your public documents and perform other actions. You can also use the new "Organisation ID" in application forms created for those actions in the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps that are managed by a National Agency.
If you need more information on where to go to manage your organisation's data, organisation contact person, authorised users and public documents, please feel free to use the following links:
- Introduction to the Organisation Registration Guide
- How to manage your EU Login account
- How to manage your organisation's information:
- How to manage user access (authorised users) to your organisation's information:
- How to keep your organisation's information consistent in "Organisation Registration" system and the "Funding and tenders opportunities" portal
To learn how we use and handle your personal data, please read our privacy statement.