2019 Erasmus+ Vocational Education and Training Mobility Charter
Through this call, the European Commission aims to consolidate strategic approaches and quality in mobility in VET. The aim of the Erasmus+ VET Mobility Charter is to help organisations with good track records of organising VET mobility for learners and staff to further develop their international strategies. It also enables the accredited organisations to follow a simplified application process for Key Action 1 (mobility) projects.
Information that will be useful for applying includes:
- Specifications of the VET Mobility Charter
- Erasmus+ VET Mobility Quality Commitment
- Sample version of the application form
- Instructions for completing the application form
- Go international: Practical Guide on Strategic Internationalisation in VET
The deadline for submission of applications is 16th May 2019.