Organisation and implementation of an annual European Union Prize for Literature
The purpose of this call for proposals is to support an organisation/consortium to organise the European Union Prize for Literature for the years 2019-2021.
The European Union Prize for Literature is a prize for literary talent, awarded annually to new and emerging European authors and is one of the special actions implemented under the Culture Sub-programme of the EU programme Creative Europe.
The European Union Prize for Literature aims to:
- showcase and put a spotlight on Europe’s diverse wealth of contemporary fiction;
- raise the profile of winning authors outside their home country and help them cross borders and reach broader readership;
- raise general awareness and stimulate interest in the entire book sector about the literary diversity in Europe;
- promote actively the publishing, translation, selling and reading of books from other European countries;
- Encourage transnational circulation of literature, both in Europe and internationally.
- Annex 1 Grant Application: .docx .odt .pdf
- Annex 2 Declaration of honour: .doc .odt .pdf
- Annex 3 Budget: .doc .odt .pdf
- Annex 4 Model specific grant agreement for an action grant: .pdf
- Annex 4 Model specific grant agreement with multiple partners: .pdf
- Annex 4 Framework partnership agreement : .pdf
- Annex 4 F ramework partnership agreement with multiple partners : .pdf
- Annex 5 Financial Statement: .pdf
- Annex 6 list of supporting documents: .xls