Music education and learning
The general objective of this call – in the framework of the Prepartory Action “Music Moves Europe” – is to identify and support innovative approaches to foster of at least 8 innovative approaches to music education and learning through cooperation between the music and the education sector.
Music education can be beneficial in many ways; however, the scope of this call will be limited to projects that contribute to foster social inclusion, i.e. to allow children to have access to musical education and learning that would otherwise not have this opportunity. Social inclusion means in this context providing the necessary support to all learners according to their particular needs, including those from disadvantaged socioeconomic backgrounds, those from a migrant background or those with special needs.
The objective is to test small-scale projects with a European dimension.
The Preparatory Action “Music Moves Europe: Boosting European music diversity and talent” aims at paving the way towards the “sectorial support for music” as a new element for the next Creative Europe Programme post-2020.
For British applicants:
Please be aware that following the entry into force of the EU-UK Withdrawal Agreement (PDF) on 1 February 2020 and in particular Articles 127(6), 137 and 138. The references to natural or legal persons residing or established in a Member State of the European Union are to be understood as including natural or legal persons residing or established in the United Kingdom.
UK residents and entities are therefore eligible to participate under this call.
Due to the exceptional circumstances of the COVID-19 outbreak, the Commission have decided to accept also applications sent by email. Please note, that the same rules apply to an application sent by email, e.g. it has to be complete with all the annexes and all supporting documents and sent within the deadline. If a document cannot be provided due to these exceptional circumstances, the burden of proof lies with the applicant.
- Annex Ia - Grant Application Form - monobeneficiary - .docx
- Annex Ib - Grant Application Form - multibeneficiary - .docx
- Annex Ic - Mandate letter - .docx
- Annex II - Declaration on the honour - .docx
- Annex III - Estimated budget of the action - .xls
- Annex IV - Financial report template - .doc
- Annex Va - Methodology for assessing the financial capacity - .docx
- Annex Vb - Economic and Financial Analysis form - .xls
- Annex VI - List of supporting documents - .xls
- Annex VIa - Model grant agreement - monobeneficiary - .docx
- Annex VIb - Model grant agreement - multibeneficiary - .docx
- Version 8 (23 April 2020) - .pdf
Please note that the clarification questions can be sent to EAC-S53-MME-MUSICEDUCATION@ec.europa.eu until 16 April 2020 18:00 CET. Questions sent after the deadline will not be treated.