Discover the art of Creative Europe from home
It is important to acknowledge and highlight the many positive examples that continue to move forward the cultural and creative life in Europe even in times of the Coronavirus outbreak that is affecting all aspects of our lives.
Based on this idea, the European Commission launched the social media campaign #CreativeEuropeAtHome to promote the rich work beneficiaries of the Creative Europe Programme are showing online to their audiences.
This is the Twitter feed of the campaign
You can also follow Creative Europe on Facebook and Instagram to see what artists are sharing there.
Find out more
- Find all relevant information on the implications of the COVID-19 outbreak for the Creative Europe Programme
- Find all relevant information on what the European Commission is doing in relation of the COVID-19 outbreak
- Follow Creative Europe on Facebook
- Follow Creative Europe on Twitter
- Follow Creative Europe on Instagram