Utbildningsinfo.se is a national web portal with information about schools and learning opportunities in Sweden on all levels. Utbildningsinfo.se is administrated by the Swedish National Agency for Education.
It is possible to search for schools and learning opportunities within the following types of education:
- Compulsory schools including pre-school class for 6-year-olds and pupils with learning disabilities. Both public and independent schools. Ages 6-16 years.
- Programs and schools at upper secondary level, both vocationally and theoretically oriented. Includes programs for pupils with learning disabilities. Both public and independent schools. Ages 16-19 years.
- Schools providing Swedish for immigrants.
- Folk High Schools, education on upper secondary level for adults and postsecondary vocational courses.
- Higher Vocational Education
- Universities and University Colleges, courses and programs
- A limited amount of adult education provided by municipalities, this part will be built up continuously
An interactive map over the Swedish educational system is provided here