Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Currently no providers.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
- General secondary education or secondary technical education in any field,
- Rifleman/woman NVQ or military service completed before 2004,
- Passed physical fitness test (Cooper test),
- Passed medical examination,
- Completed training for NCOs of the Slovenian Armed Forces – air defence,
- Functional military training for specific duties in air defence.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Practical verification with an oral presentation.