Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which a committee then assesses, validating catalogue content in part or in full. If the committee is unable to validate all contents of the catalogue, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
- Practical verification with an oral presentation.
Candidates undergo practical testing in two fields:
- diagnosis and rectification of faults in a mechanical clock,
- diagnosis and rectification of faults in an electronic clock.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
There are currently no providers.
- At least a secondary vocational qualification,
- knowledge and skills covering the basics of technical drawing and the basics of shaping materials at the secondary vocational education level.