Latvian qualifications database (...more
The aim of the programme is:
- to ensure independent studies for students by providing them with theoretical knowledge in mathematics and its applications and by developing their skills and abilities of scientific research work,
- thus ensuring acquisition of higher academic education and providing the opportunity to successfully continue studies in master’s programmes.
The skills, obtained by implementing the study programme:
- ability to demonstrate core and specialized knowledge as well as understanding of most essential notions and regularities of the branch of mathematics;
- to carry out basic numerical modeling experiments;
- to find creative solutions in changeable and unclear conditions;
- to see possibilities for basic mathematical modeling in other science branches;
- to evaluate the impact of one’s professional activity on the environment and society.
- University of Daugavpils
VIENĪBAS IELA 13, DAUGAVPILS, LV-5400
Certificate of general secondary education or Diploma of vocational secondary education
Formal (through education programmes)