The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
The holder of a Vocational Upper Secondary School degree of this specialty:
1. Possesses basic knowledge about the education of infants and toddlers.
2. Understands and can combine pedagogical knowledge with the job of assistant nursery school teacher.
3. Understands the requirements in the nursery and maintains professional ethics.
1. Participates in the daily care of infants and toddlers.
2. Uses pedagogical materials and pedagogical methods for the creative occupation of infants and toddlers.
3. Plans educational activities in cooperation with the tutor.
1. Performs the preparation and implementation of autonomous minor works in the nursery.
2. Takes initiative in specific areas of the pedagogical programme, in collaboration with the tutor.
3. Collaborates with the personnel of the nursery and with parents.
VOCATIONAL UPPER SECONDARY SCHOOL “DEGREE” (PTYCHIO EPAGGELMATIKIS EIDIKOTITAS – EPA.L.)
Secondary Vocational Education
Ministry of Education, Research and Religious Affairs
Holders of qualifications of this Type are entitled to obtain a professional license, along with the relevant rights, as provided by the pertinent legislation on the specific specialty.
Access to programmes leading to such qualifications is available for graduates of compulsory education or graduates of the 1st class of General Upper Secondary School (they may enrol in the 2nd class of EPAL).
Holders of qualifications of this type are entitled to obtain, following examinations, an EPAL Certificate. With the acquisition of EPAL Certificate they also gain access to the Apprenticeship Class (Level 5).
Qualifications of this type are acquired via formal education.