The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
• Analyze information that enable them to understand their work field.
• Possess the content, the specific principles and concepts of their specialty.
• Understand the required procedures in their field of work and/or study.
• Possess at an adequate level the methods and procedures of the new technologies.
• Know the safety and hygiene requirements and the relevant actions for their specialty.
• Hold the cognitive and practical skills relevant to their specialty.
• Apply specialized techniques in their field of expertise.
• Solve specific problems that arise in their working environment.
• Have communication skills at a specialized level in subjects of their expertise.
• Handle adequately the required technological equipment of their specialty.
• Operate with autonomy in their field of work.
• Engage effectively in group work.
• Act within the scope of their specialty according to the principles of the professional ethics.
VOCATIONAL TRAINING INSTITUTE (I.E.K.) CERTIFICATE (PISTOPOIITIKO EPAGGELMATIKIS KATARTISIS EPIPEDOU 1 –I.E.K.)
(no longer awarded)
Initial vocational training (Post lower secondary vocational training)
Up to 2 semesters
E.O.P.P.E.P. (National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance)
Antistaseos Avenue, 14234 Νea Ionia, Greece
Holders of qualifications that belong to this type may work as employees in their specialty, in accordance with the applicable legal framework.
Access to this type of qualification have the students that have completed the lower secondary education (Gymnasio, level 2).
Holders of this type of qualifications do not have access to programs at a higher level.