The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
The holder of an EPAS certificate of this specialty:
1. Is familiar with preparing medicines and cosmetics.
2. Has knowledge of general pharmacology, pharmacognosy and prescribing.
3. Knows how to provide first aid.
1. Explains and executes the prescription (electronic execution of prescriptions).
2. Serves customers and assists the pharmacist.
3. Completes the order, receives and arranges the medicines.
4. Makes entries in the cash registry lists, processes digitally the orders, etc.
1. Is responsible for the proper operation of the pharmacy, with the simultaneous presence of the pharmacist.
2. Is responsible for observing the health and safety rules at the workplace.
3. Participates in quality and quantity check of raw materials and products using the relevant organology.
VOCATIONAL SCHOOL (EPA.S.) CERTIFICATE (PTYCHIO EPA.S.)
Post Lower secondary education
Ministry of Education, Research and Religious Affairs
License to provide services, in accordance with the provisions of each specialty.
Access to EPAS is given to graduates of 1st grade of General Upper Secondary School (Lykeio) or Vocational Upper Secondary School (EPAL).
The holders of Ptychio EPAS have access to:
- the 2nd grade of General Upper Secondary School (Lykeio) or
- the 2nd grade of Vocational Upper Secondary School (EPAL), in a non-related specialty to the obtained EPAS qualification.
- the 3rd grade of Vocational Upper Secondary School (EPAL), in a specialty related to the obtained EPAS qualification.
Formal education system