The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
The holder of an EPAS certificate of this specialty:
1. Is familiar with the entire Anatomy and Physiology of prenatal and permanent teeth.
2. Is aware of all stages for the manufacture of mobile prosthetic works.
3. Is aware of all stages for the manufacture of fixed prosthetic works.
1. Performs - at all stages - mobile prosthetic works.
2. Performs - at all stages - fixed prosthetic works.
3. Manufactures orthodontic machinery.
1. Is capable of fully operating a dental technical laboratory and collaborating with the dentist responsible.
VOCATIONAL SCHOOL (EPA.S.) CERTIFICATE (PTYCHIO EPA.S.)
Post Lower secondary education
Ministry of Education, Research and Religious Affairs
License to provide services, in accordance with the provisions of each specialty.
Access to EPAS is given to graduates of 1st grade of General Upper Secondary School (Lykeio) or Vocational Upper Secondary School (EPAL).
The holders of Ptychio EPAS have access to:
- the 2nd grade of General Upper Secondary School (Lykeio) or
- the 2nd grade of Vocational Upper Secondary School (EPAL), in a non-related specialty to the obtained EPAS qualification.
- the 3rd grade of Vocational Upper Secondary School (EPAL), in a specialty related to the obtained EPAS qualification.
Formal education system