The National Qualifications Registry of Greece is a special software application (Database) that will include the qualifications classified in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and referenced to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
The holder of an EPAS certificate of this specialty:
1. Describes the aircraft systems and the whole operation thereof.
1. Operates the special tools and instruments.
2. Performs inspections and measurements.
3. Reads and executes maintenance and repair procedures out of the technical manuals.
4. Identifies the required quality control standards for the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft and its systems.
5. Installs, maintains, monitors and repairs the aircraft power systems, the landing, flight, hydraulics, lubrication and generally all aircraft systems.
6. Observes the indications of instruments and detects malfunctions.
7. Examines samples of damaged parts or components and determines the rectification procedures.
8. Configures aircraft systems using special tools, special measuring devices and testing equipment.
9. Observes the safety, health and environmental protection regulations.
VOCATIONAL SCHOOL (EPA.S.) CERTIFICATE (PTYCHIO EPA.S.)
Post Lower secondary education
Ministry of Education, Research and Religious Affairs
License to provide services, in accordance with the provisions of each specialty.
Access to EPAS is given to graduates of 1st grade of General Upper Secondary School (Lykeio) or Vocational Upper Secondary School (EPAL).
The holders of Ptychio EPAS have access to:
- the 2nd grade of General Upper Secondary School (Lykeio) or
- the 2nd grade of Vocational Upper Secondary School (EPAL), in a non-related specialty to the obtained EPAS qualification.
- the 3rd grade of Vocational Upper Secondary School (EPAL), in a specialty related to the obtained EPAS qualification.
Formal education system