On completion of the programme, students:
- Have deepened their knowledge of the content and working methods in their field of specialisation
- Are familiar with main theories of learning and teaching in their field of specialisation
- Have a good knowledge of diverse ways in teaching their subject
- Are able to use theories, concepts, research methods and critical thinking to reason and substantiate solutions in a professional manner, and to tackle important topics in contemporary educational debate.
- Have adopted work methods which are accepted in the respective field of work and study.
- Can communicate complex theoretical subjects and research outcomes clearly, using a variety of methods.
- Can present and support opinions in the organization of teaching and learning in their field of specialisation
- Can take an active part in professional discourse relating to different concepts, definitions and theories used in the discussion of education in their subject
- Are able to use theoretical knowledge and research outcomes when organising teaching and learning.
- Have knowledge and skills to show originality in the development of ideas in work and in their field of study.
- Are able to take independent decisions in their work and are able to reason and substantiate them on the basis of theories relating to the teaching and learning of their subject.
- Can utilise their knowledge and understanding in new and unfamiliar situations in their work.