Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
- A medical certificate of medical fitness for work as a security watchman issued by a specialist practitioner of occupational and sports medicine,
- completed at least elementary education,
- completed professional training as a security watchman in accordance with the law governing private security.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
Written (60 min), oral and practical verification with an oral presentation.