During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
- Candidates complete a practical assignment to demonstrate their mastery of the required vocational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard and technical documentation.
- The completion of the practical assignment is accompanied by an oral presentation.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
- Completed secondary vocational education in the "Roofer/sheet metal worker" progamme or a pass in the master craftsman examination in roofing; or at least completed secondary vocational education including the technical part of the final examination (product with oral presentation) for the vocational qualification "Roofer/sheet metal worker" (Krovec-klepar/krovka-kleparka) and
- three years' work experience, demonstrated by proof of works carried out in the roofing and sheet metal field, and
- proof of at least three different interventions in architectural heritage properties completed and documented in accordance with the occupational standard that forms part of this catalogue and approved by a restorer who has passed the professional examination in the protection of cultural heritage.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These include: vocational schools, companies, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
Currently no providers.